Options

What is the PPP Exlusive avatar item?

I kept getting a pop up yesterday about an exclusive avatar item being available for an achievement in PPP. Since I had already achieved 5-star gold on all the epis in this venue, I was unable to claim the prize -- which is unusual, all the other late-appearing achievements generally have a claim button, this only had a check mark but there's nothing new in my avatar "closet"! I'm disappointed and am wondering what I missed. It looks like it might be the polar bear hat but I'm not sure...

- SuFe718

Answers

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please write into support and ask for DashingMike. I'll take a look and see what's going on.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Thanks DashingMike! I wrote to support in-game asking that they forward it to you. 

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Sorry, DashingMike, I'm unable to mark this question as Answered -- I keep getting an error message saying "Something has gone wrong, try again later" but I've been trying for 3 days! Mobile platform won't allow me to post screenshot of error message. If imminent  snownado doesn't knock out wifi, I'll try marking Answered and/or posting error screenshot via desktop CPU tomorrow.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Totally fine. :) You don't have to mark this as answered. If another person is also encountering this issue, hopefully it'll help them to know that they need to write in.