No objects appearing on world map and unable to complete daily Gordon Goals

I’ve had these issues for over 9 months : No objects appearing on world map and unable to complete daily Gordon Goals. This means I miss out on daily rewards and gold from completing the Gordon Goals every day ( plus they gave me direction in the game) and that I can no longer complete the easy group goal of “clicking on five items on world map” for 50 hearts.

Here’s a picture to show you guys what I’m talking about

Anyone else experience anything similar????? Support don’t seem to know what’s causing it and I’ve tried every possible solution to fix it. Even deleting and reinstalling the game.

Thanks for your time <3

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please contact Customer Care and let them know that your daily goals has an extended timer. They'll be able to help.
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have, multiple times, sending screen shots every time. They stayed don’t know what’s causing it or how to fix it :'(
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Julz. Please respond back to the ticket and request for DashingMike. I'll help you take a look.
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts

Sorry to hear that Julz. Please respond back to the ticket and request for DashingMike. I'll help you take a look.

Will try, I’ve submitted so many about the issue and now realised that for most restaurants the boxes don’t appear. Hopefully there’s a way to respond back to the tickets.
    Just want to say thank you, only a very small few in support have even bothered to try and help me. You’re the best. Will get back to you :)