Friends goals don't show up

tamgramtamgram Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I noticed that in the message area a friend asks for help completing a goal but thier goal is not showing up for me. The only way to play their goal is to click on the link in thier message. Since we have to pay gold to increase the quantity of friends, it seems fair that all of their goals should show up for me to play. This has happened 3 times this week so does that mean that if I don't pay 25 hearts to request help that not all my friend will see my goal?

Comments

• Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    It’s been happening to me too however my group goals are getting done without me paying the 25 hearts. . Have you lodged a in game complaint??
  • DolisDolis Registered Users 28 Posts
    It happens to me too.I think this is caused by difference of platforms ( android vs iOS) .I have contacted customer support asking for help with this issue.Unfortunately there is nothing they can do about it -according to their answer.
    It is a such shame.I have a bunch of great friends in my group,they are great contributors to my goals,I just wish to see their goals and pay them back.I can't see them unless they ask for help through message.

• RohanninRohannin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been having this problem for several days now - All my social pain shows is my creator go and whatever goal Gordon has - none of my friends - the only time I’m getting to play my friends goals as when they send me a message so I have a direct link