Combo station in Dubai in the sky not working

I’ve had this issue for the past few days that the combo station in Dubai venue stops working halfway through the episode, sometimes it gets stuck after a Super gordon boost. Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Comments

• AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Yeah I've got it but in Ultime. I'm pretty sure I've post a ticket about it because there is a specific moment when combo bugs. It could be the same because it also starts when I use SG.
    I have a screenshot right in front of me when I'm holding raw chicken and chopped beetroot and I cannot use neither that white nor red sauce.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • sumagusumagu Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have this problem with the palette in Ultime and have had it with the station in Sweet and Savory. It always happens after I use Super Gordon, too. Sometimes I can re-set it in Ultime by prepping something I don't need (usually chicken and red sauce works). Never found a fix in SS. But maybe there's a similar approach that would work in Dubai?
  • mig123mig123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am sorry this is unacceptable, I raised this issue in early January and it’s still not resolved. I have wasted supplies, boosts and gold coins on this. I have recorded three games where I used of 5 boosts and the combo station died on me. It has happened way more than three times though. 
  • mig123mig123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was so disappointed with VIPs not appearing and the combo station not working I have deleted the game and I spent money buying coins and VIPs. And these issues have been going since last year. Very annoying. 
  • me1233me1233 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Have this issue too but I find it only happens if I set super Gordon off while there is something being prepared in the combo station. If I wait till there is nothng happening it it before clicking on super Gordon, it doesn't happen.
    Exact same thing in uptime with the sauce station - if you click super Gordon while it's
    working it freezes too but not if you wait till there'snothing happening in it!
    Hope this is of some help!
  • jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Still happening 🙄 Also, didn't it use to keep the items on top until both items where placed there? I keep forgetting the first item, because it disappears. Then a have to guess what's in there, and throw stuff out if my hands are full. If that makes since.
  • HenryHou1HenryHou1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I reported this problem over half a year ago but they only claimed they are aware of it and did nothing.
    The only way to completely avoid this problem is to purchase autochef which will prepare the combos for you.
  • PonglishChefPonglishChef Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've wondered about this as it's happened for me in Ultime & Dubai In The Sky. I haven't checked in here for more than a year because even back then Glu were clearly not investing in the game despite thousands obviously still playing it.

Thank you to me1233 for the best advice I've heard on this.

I haven't lost hope in the game despite occasional (but immense) dissatisfaction with Glu. 
  • zaktaszaktas Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Still it doesnt work.