Market Network connection issue

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the market? 

I've been getting Network Connection errors both when trying to buy ingredients, although that does eventually load, and when trying to access my sales area for ingredients I sold yesterday (and where I would like to sell ingredients again). It just won't load that screen. All my other apps are preforming normally, my wifi is fine, and I hard restarted my device so I'm confident it isn't on my end. 

I've been able to duel but am seeing fewer GGs than usual (although there are several from my core group of goal-creators and I was able to create a goal which ppl have contributed to so it is being seen) so maybe there ARE Glu network issues right now. It has just been a very long time since the market has been this inaccessible...

- SuFe718

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know, Supreme! I’m getting the same issues as well. I’ve forwarded this to the team so they can investigate. 
  • DolisDolis Registered Users 28 Posts
    I have also noticed that for past few hours none of restaurants produced reward boxes.
  • TschunteTschunte Registered Users 14 Posts
    I also have the market connection issue! it is not the first time that this happens and it is rather frustrating...
  • Louise223Louise223 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same problems!! It has been going since last night. I wondered if It was me computer or what!! I will notify as well!! Thanks for reassurancing!!
    PS is anyone else noticing that it seems to take forever to start to play the game? It has gotten to the point to where my computer will actually pop up and say that Gordon Ramsey isn't responding do I wish to wait or exit? Is anyone else encountering the same problem? Happy cooking!
  • gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    The Farm Market is not working for more than 12 hours....?????
    gordonny
  • VyletaVyleta Registered Users 1 Posts
    Careful! I deleted the App and reinstalled through the cloud only to find I lost EVERYTHING! I did this because of this morning’s network issues- especially in farm market. I hope I can get my content recovered. I had over 300 gold bars and many seasons of most restaurants in play. :(
    Hey guys. Farmer market is fine now. If you’ve lost your progress, please contact Customer Care. They’ll be able to help restore your progress. 
  • ClydeHagenClydeHagen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Enrique, I'm from Mexico and I have a problem with the game. A few weeks ago I've purchased some gold for the challenges, and after that the game stopped working. Two weeks have passed since that time and I don't know what to do. My cellphone is perfectly working, all the apps and games are doing just fine except this game.

What can I do to make it work again? The platform is android.
    Hey there @ClydeHagen. You've accidentally posted this in the wrong thread but have you contacted support? Additionally, can you let us know what device you're playing on?
  • ClydeHagenClydeHagen Registered Users 2 Posts

Hey there @ClydeHagen. You've accidentally posted this in the wrong thread but have you contacted support? Additionally, can you let us know what device you're playing on?

Hi @DashingMike I've posted the latest message here by mistake. The devide I'm playing on is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I can´t contact support, every time I try to open the game, the screen I've posted before appears on my cell phone.