video offers not working

2Next

Comments

• petesahutttpetesahuttt Registered Users 13 Posts
    This crap has been going on for me for months, I haven;t been able to watch a video for gold or to speed up recipes since October 2017 and even in that month it was hit or miss. I have sent messages to Customer Care several times and they have given me the rote response that they are looking into it and given me a bit of gold, but no where near what I would have earned had the feature worked properly. Anyway, I just keep playing away, just don't have high hopes that this dev team will ever fix this or any of the other issues with this app. Sad, because it really is a nice game.
  • Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I can't speed up recipes or earn rewards gold... I've contacted customer care SO MANY times about this as well as the multiple other issues, network errors  & social taking hearts & gold but not joining or completing goals. All I get back from them is its my device....due to the multiple number of players with the same complaints, it's obviously not. I bought 300 gold, within a few hours it was gone, the game got it, I got ABSOLUTELY nothing in return!!
    The game is now just frustrating.... taking what people have earned or paid for with no compensation. Nothing fun about it anymore!!
  • clakisclakis Registered Users 6 Posts
    happening to me again :|:|:|
  • FPViperFPViper Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi there.
    I've started playing Ramsay dash 3 days ago and I'm having this issue.
    I have a Moto Z2 Play.

Without the video offers, I have to grind gold from nowhere just to try advancing in game. It's no fun at all. Please, fix it before I get tired.
  • GrizzlyBaronGrizzlyBaron Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue on my Samsung S8. Any time I try and play an ad for free gold/coin/etc, the screen goes black and I get a spinning loading icon. If I touch the screen I can see the name of a what I assume is the advertiser who's ad has failed to load pop up in the bottom of the screen then go away  After about 30 seconds it returns me to the game with no reward given, and the Play Ad option is clickable but no longer triggers any action  
  • cgytrainercgytrainer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have not had video rewards load properly for me for almost 2 weeks now. I've contacted customer service about it and they say 'they're investigating' but it seems to be a long lasting problem. Has anyone heard any updates or info on a fix for this?
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have the same issue on my Samsung S8. Any time I try and play an ad for free gold/coin/etc, the screen goes black and I get a spinning loading icon. If I touch the screen I can see the name of a what I assume is the advertiser who's ad has failed to load pop up in the bottom of the screen then go away  After about 30 seconds it returns me to the game with no reward given, and the Play Ad option is clickable but no longer triggers any action  
    After watching 2 ads I started getting the black screen last night so I gave up on video gold for the night. Today I was able to watch the other 6 and collect the rest of the gold from yesterday. Hopefully I'll still be able to get my 8 for today
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yup. Same issue here
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Update, I got my 8 for today with no problems :) Hope everyone gets theirs too!
  • kingkookingkoo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am still having issues,very veryfrustrating.....
  • Chrissy511Chrissy511 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm a loyal and much invested played and haven't been able to earn gold by video for a few months, hit or miss. Once in awhile it works, but rarely. Really sucks! I have spent a ton of money (addiction lol ) and have written too. Seems like a way to get us to spend our cash.... grrrrrr!
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still spotty at best . Just today i tried to watch a video for gold and it played...only to go back to free gold screen and then shut down and return me to my home screen . Still no gold though. 
  • AmaranthezAmaranthez Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nothing's changed since Nov 2017. Videoes do not load, black screen is all I see. I dont care so much now since I quit months ago because of this. Just thought I'd log in and check if they fixed this. Regrettably, no fux given, free gold videoes are still unwatchable at least for me(android). 
  • mandycwymandycwy Registered Users 14 Posts

Nothing's changed since Nov 2017. Videoes do not load, black screen is all I see. I dont care so much now since I quit months ago because of this. Just thought I'd log in and check if they fixed this. Regrettably, no fux given, free gold videoes are still unwatchable at least for me(android). 

Same here. Its not working for months...and never been fixed.
  • Texan54Texan54 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Started happening with me last week.  After reading this thread, I honestly think there’s a built-in monitor that’s triggered at some point by those obtaining the 8 free bars every day — like me. They really want players to buy their gold.  Takes the pure fun out of the game to be thwarted like this.  (Also, I HAVE purchased quite a bit of gold  & use the free ones to maintain my stockpile at a certain level. Am thinking that’s what triggered the “problem.”🤔)