Prep Kitchen Network Error

Can't buy ingredients right now. Keep getting Network Error message. Restarted device several times. Restarted router.

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• mommin16mommin16 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, I am having the same issues!
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    It's hit and miss. Sometimes, I can buy things, and there are only 4 or 5 ingredients to choose from. If I get the error message, the game freezes and I have to force quit.
  • WilhelminaaWilhelminaa Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue! Internet WiFi is working fine, its just when buying and selling ingredients in the prep kitchen.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Same here. I am having trouble selling items too. Sadly, this game has problems on the weekend with extra people playing. Be patient and everything should be back to normal on Monday. It's a bummer, because most people have a bit of extra time to play on the weekends.
  • WilhelminaaWilhelminaa Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine seems to be fixed now.
  • Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Think I have had errors with the ingredient market every time there has been a recipe event.
  • Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    The game is just an all around hot mess!! This is also going on in Social.....
  • heidihutton56heidihutton56 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Network error trying to buy ingredients for boosts. 3 days now. Have high speed internet. Over and above when Glu Games is suggesting is the problem. No other programs running. No issues with any other games except this one.

• RottieMamaRottieMama Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Been having this same problem ever since approx 10am CT today. Can't get ingredients sold by other players, can't play duels (imagine that, its one of the items for rewards today). I have rebooted game multiple times, rebooted phone. I know my internet isn't the problem because if it was I wouldn't be working nor typing this post. No other games experiencing issues.
  • robynrc1robynrc1 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Me too... thought it was just me
  • She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I I can’t sell anything in the prep area. :(

• robynrc1robynrc1 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    We welcome to the club 
    i have reported it