Social goals taking gold, video rewards, check connection in social with goals

Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
For WEEKS now the Social connection error has been going on. I try to complete a social goal & it takes my gold not completing it..... I've lost 100s of gold!! I've sent screenshots & filed multiple complaints to customer care. They always say that it's my device, force stop, etc & never refund the $20 or $40 with of gold I've lost so I decided to come here.....OBVIOUSLY it's THE GAME, NOT MY DEVICE....Or SO MANY other players wouldn't be having the same issue. This game USED to be fun and exciting to play. What's fun about not be able to do social or get rewards? ESPECIALLY when customer service puts it off on you instead of simply compensating for your lose due to the games errors.

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Alisha and thanks for letting me know! Our team is aware of these issues that you have mentioned. Please rest assured that I've passed it along to the team the urgency of these issues. Unfortunately, customer care and I are unable to speculate when an update will happen but will definitely pass along the rest of the feedback to them.
  • Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thanks Dashing Mike!!