What's the meaning of the number on the screen when doing food upgrade?

kingkookingkoo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi there
Does anyone know the meaning of the number on the screen when you're doing food or appliance or decor upgrade? For example, this "+6" next to Cola Dispenser. What exactly does it mean? Maybe I need to know what this means to help guide me make my upgrade decision.

Thanks!

Comments

• palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    edited February 2018
    kingkoo said:

Hi there
    Does anyone know the meaning of the number on the screen when you're doing food or appliance or decor upgrade? For example, this "+6" next to Cola Dispenser. What exactly does it mean? Maybe I need to know what this means to help guide me make my upgrade decision.

Thanks!

That’s the number of XP (experience points, which help you level up and gain gold, coins, and fame when reaching each level, you'll gain by purchasing that upgrade). You gain XP either by gaining stars when you win levels, making purchases (like above) or clicking a random item on the map which will grant a small amount of points. Usually for purchases the more gold and coins, the more XP you gain.
  • kingkookingkoo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks! So it's not necessarily a reflection of how good I'll get after making that upgrade then... sounds like?
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    @kingkoo correct. How good you get is dependent not dependent on upgrades, although they obviously help a great deal.
  • kingkookingkoo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks!!