Position of Booster in Prep Slot makes a difference.... Who knew

After a year of playing, I noticed tonight that if I put my booster in the first slot, the VIP comes twice during the episode. But if I have it in the third prep slot, he only shows up once! Isn’t that weird? I went to my ‘go to’ episode to serve a VIP multiple times, and this time I left the Cioppino in the third slot. I canceled the first two slots, and the VIP only showed once.

I wonder if there is an order that would make the VIP show up three times.

Comments

• Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    I actually never knew that, Mostly because I never needed a third prep slot because its too expensive. (25 gold)
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    What venue was that? I tested it in BBB (cioppino in 3rd slot) and he visited twice. I have noticed that they occasionally are the last customer to visit in certain episodes so if you haven't served everybody before happy hour then you miss out on a second visit.
  • AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    It happens in Kiwi Cottage (S1, E6). That’s my go to episode to quickly serve a recipe. It doesn’t matter which boost I use, if it’s not in the first slot, VIP only shows once. I only use one slot, one boost, on this strategy.
  • Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing, something to remember when doing Daily Goals!!
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    @Annibel @Alisha1980 This actually isn’t true. Any VIP will come twice in an episode if you have enough upgraded and don’t have too many additional customers. The most VIPS will come is twice in a episode but prep position has zero to do with it,
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes, tried kiwi cottage s1e6 with rush hour in 3rd slot, max upgrades gave me 23 customers and VIP visited twice
  • AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I will take screen shots. Don’t know why it happens to me.
    Thanks for checking it out.