Is CynthiaDee2 a real person or a bot?

The stats never seem to reset for this player and she is always in the top spot of Chef Master! I can't figure out how that's possible...

- SuFe718

Comments

• BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm guessing it's possible if she throws tons of money into the game. She has a rather low level too, so I'm guessing duels is all she does. Others in top 100 have 60+ level.

Either way she must be the best customer. :)
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I speculate that with only one loss, she plays against herself with multiple usernames.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Guess it was a bot because the name finally disappeared from the top 100 list, after months of occupying the number one spot (with unchanging stats). That's fantastic! Finally a chance for real players to snag that juicy 100 gold prize!

- SuFe718
    Never mind. She's back on the list but not in the top spot anymore (at least, not as of this post). I'm completely mystified!

- SuFe718
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Is the leaderboard legit though? Someone is listed as being I think number 33 but an apprentice. How can you be an Apprentice at 1400+? Or am I not understanding something?
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    bec13 wrote: »
    Is the leaderboard legit though? Someone is listed as being I think number 33 but an apprentice. How can you be an Apprentice at 1400+? Or am I not understanding something?

I'm not having the actual rating requirements in front of me - but you have to have the specific minimum number of venues at 100* to be ranked as Saucier, for example. Maybe that person is low on venues but good at them, so he/she can achieve 1400ish points.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    She's back, at #2, apparently to a Junior Cook who's 198-14 this week.. CynthiaDee is 117-0
  • thatsamorethatsamore Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just checked again. For me she's showing up as 124-0 now. I'd love to know how she's already managed to play 124 duels this week!
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    It's Monday 2pm , she's already 337-0 this week. It is now my uninformed opinion she's a bot created specifically to prevent anyone else being first and therefore they don't have to award anyone 100 gold
    That's my suspicion too, brew.

The last few weeks, when she has placed lower than the top spot, have just been for show. ?

- SuFe718
    Well, this Cynthia Dee "goal setter" bot is getting RIDICULOUS!!

Used to be, if people did not overtake the game (aka Cynthia Dee) goal, it'd get lowered a bit until a real human became Chef Master, then it would slowly increase. But now it is astronomically high, has been over 5k points for the past few weeks, and continues to climb! In the prior 3-4K range it was still quite a challenge, although do-able, but these recent >5k "goals" just seem unfair! I guess they're trying to keep us busy dueling until a new venue is released but...come on! 😲 How much trouble is it to award virtual non-monetary game currency etc. to human players dedicated enough to duel that much for it?!? It's not as if they're giving out bitcoin prizes, lol! 

- SuFe718
  • TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Cynthia is a real player she’s a part of my GRD Fan group on FB she has an issue with her game like we all have glitches her duels never reset and she does not get the rewards at the end of the week which would make her reset her Win loss and ratings ... don’t be upset the game is full of glitches  as we know !! 
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    @TaylorMade0683 thanks for the info! CynthiaDee is my friend in game and seems real enough. Would you mind sharing your GRD fan group? I’d love to join.
    « Restaurant Dash with Gordon Ramsay Fan group” :) 
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    Has anyone here actually dueled with CynthiaDee? I’m of the opinion that she has to be cheating and playing herself but I have no evidence of that.
    See my comment above she’s not it’s a cheater !!!