Stop player from challenging me

I have a problem where a specific player keeps challenging me in chef duels. I accepted the challenge twice. The first time he had over 2,400 points and the second time he had over 1,500 points. Is it possible to score that high? I read some earlier posts about forfeiting but i dont seem to get an option to forfeit.  When the game asks me if i want to accept the challenge, I click no but nothing happens. I tried contacting support but I dont think my messages are getting through to Glu and Glu has not responded or acknowledged my message was received. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to do?

Comments

• palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    Klask said:

I have a problem where a specific player keeps challenging me in chef duels. I accepted the challenge twice. The first time he had over 2,400 points and the second time he had over 1,500 points. Is it possible to score that high? I read some earlier posts about forfeiting but i dont seem to get an option to forfeit.  When the game asks me if i want to accept the challenge, I click no but nothing happens. I tried contacting support but I dont think my messages are getting through to Glu and Glu has not responded or acknowledged my message was received. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to do?

To forfeit do absolutely nothing. Do not accept the challenge. It will expire after 24 hours. You will only lose three duel points.