Chef Duels Prize Shop NOT UPDATING

jellymoejellymoe Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Since a couple of weeks ago the duels prize shop is not being updated, usually every week you'd get different autochef and avatar items (venue's clothes etc) but not anymore :(
Anyone else with this kind of issue? i couldn't find anything similar in the forum, any suggestion on how to get it updated ??

Thanks!!

Comments

• palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    @jellymoe if you already have the autochef it will not show up for you. For instance this week is the Ultime and Carnivale autochef. If you don’t see it, it’s because you’ve already purchased it.
  • jellymoejellymoe Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi @palimpset !! nope, actually i'm not able to see anything in the shop, not even the clothes etc as mentioned. I used to be able to see the upcoming weeks prizes, and that has disappeared too ... i don't have all the autochefs or avatar items I'm not that advance player yet ;)
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I noticed that this week as well. I used to have items to buy and then coming up next week, 2 weeks 3 weeks etc. Now I just have the prep recipe box, gold, duel tokens, and have no options for clothes, auto chefs (I don't own them all, I only have a handful of the clothing and 2 autochefs). I have nothing that shows what is coming up in future weeks.
  • LalarabbLalarabb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This app has been malfunctioning for a long time. When I try to log into the duel Arena, it will not let me because it says that the content is still loading and it's only at 60%. I have plenty of memory on my SD card and my phone therefore it should not be doing that. This has been happening for a very long time. I also cannot buy wardrobe items in the duel arena using the game tickets because I can not get into duels. I also cannot view the different challenges for the Winshiler options in each restaurant Arena that I have purchased. Everytime I press the little purple flower, it says that the Wi-Fi is not a good connection. This is impossible because I have a high bandwidth with my internet service provider. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CUSTOMER CARE HAS SUGGESTED BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED! Please solve this issue because I have spent a lot of money purchasing different parts of this game and I am unable to enjoy it fully because of these malfunctions. If not I'm reporting this to Google play!