Options

Group Goals on social

Jumpstart123Jumpstart123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I am having an issue where my performance is not being updated on the group goals so for example I agree to do a group goal to serve 10 dishes to a specific VIP, for every dish I serve to the VIP I should get a notification that I have served a dish and that I am closer to accomplishing the goal but it is not linked. Basically what I am saying is that I do the task but it does not show that I did it so I do not get rewarded.

Appreciate if this issue can be solved, anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I think this is a known issue, I've definitely had problems with it. The number one thing to do is before you start completing the goal make sure the goal banner is showing at the bottom of the screen, you may have to go in and out of the hub menu a few times, or close the game and reopen to make sure it's there.
    However, that doesn't always ensure it will work. Yesterday I was doing the tap 5 items goal and even though the banner was showing at the bottom, and I went in and out of the hub a few times, none of the items I tapped made progress in the goal. I ended up exiting the game, going back in and it started working.
    It's super frustrating, especially with the hard goals, if you lose gold on it I would send customer care a message and let them know what happened, they will likely restore the gold if you don't mind waiting 2-5 days for a reply.