Options

Another Case of "Lost Progress"

Mai767Mai767 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Unfortunately, I too have lost about three years worth of progress.

During a Chef dual three days ago, my battery died. When trying to re-open the game, I was asked to pick a whole new character and complete the first episode of Big Burger. Confused, I completed it, only to realise that I had lost all my data. At the time I was signed in to my Facebook account, so I'm unsure what influence this may have had. I tried contacting customer support via the game, but in vain. I was unable to get on to even the map as I am constantly referred to the first restaurant as soon as I open the game.

Over three years, I have accumulated 300 pieces of gold , 523,000 coins, unlocked and completed 10 restaurants. As you can imagine, I'm bitterly disappointed and concerned that I might not be able to retrieve data I have earned and spent money on.

I would greatly appreciate help!

Mai.

Comments

• Options
    ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    @Mai767
    Don't worry, if you were connected with Facebook your progress should still be saved. Its SO annoying but you do have to re-play the first couple episodes in BBB before you can go to the customer care button and tell them what happened. They normally respond (for me) within 2-5 days, and they will be able to restore your progress. I've been through this a few times now lol.