Which boosts to finish last episode of Diner de los muertos

Hi, I'm stuck on final episode of Diner De Los Muertos. Which boosts should I use to complete the episode?

Answers

• phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    I would say Cheers and Fast Feet?
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Are you stuck because of not earning enough to get fifth star, or can't serve all customers in time?
  • KellyhoodKellyhood Registered Users 5 Posts
    Not getting the 5 stars. I used cheers, tasting spoon and rush hour and got my 5 stars. Thank you 
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I love Rush Hour
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Very late to this thread *blush*.

Fast Feet and Rush Hour always when chasing the 5-star gold cheevo, I, personally, would recommend Cheers to increase coin profits over Tasting Spoon in Muertos because Tasting Spoon only works on one of the seasoning stations (just the spice station; not sugar, chocolate, or pastry) in that particular venue, whereas many diners in the final episode order drinks...

But you did it so a big YAY for @Kellyhood \o/ ! That's a huge accomplishment! ?

- SuFe718
  • MRroboto2530MRroboto2530 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hola!! 
    Estoy atascada en el ultimo episodio de dinner de los muertos... Que recetas recomiendan usar...
    Gracias!
    Hola!! 
    Estoy atascada en el ultimo episodio de dinner de los muertos... Que recetas recomiendan usar...
    Gracias!
    :/ ¡¡Hola!! 
    Estoy atascada en el ultimo episodio de la cena de los muertos ... Que recetas recomiendan usar ...
    Gracias! :/
  • becky19838becky19838 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can't complete the last three levels on diner de Los muertos. I've upgraded everything and tried every booster combo. Please help it's driving me crazy!!!
    I can't complete the last three levels on diner de Los muertos. I've upgraded everything and tried every booster combo. Please help it's driving me crazy!!!
    Sorry for flooding
  • safecrushsafecrush Registered Users, Member 0 Posts

Sorry for flooding
    Me too. I even went to support since I upgraded quickly one day and there was no noticeable difference like there is on other levels even when upgrading a thing or two and the customer service response was infuriating because they didn’t read that I had already upgraded everything 100%, was using boosts and happy hour, and got a lazy prewritten response for newbs in return. It wouldn’t have been infuriating if they didn’t just close the ticket after sending me the below, but they did. It seems buggy, like some upgrades didn’t “take”. I can serve all customers with swiping and boosts and not even come close. Here’s the response I got. They clearly didn’t understand when I said, “fully upgraded.”

“Thank you for your Inquiry. If you are earning just the base amount of coins from the customers, it’s entirely possible for you to have served every customer and still not earn five stars.  You can increase the amount of coins earned by upgrading your décor and ingredients, and of course by using prep kitchen recipes.  And don't forget to swipe those tips instead of tapping each one individually!”

• safecrushsafecrush Registered Users, Member 0 Posts

Sorry for flooding
    Me too. I even went to support since I upgraded quickly one day and there was no noticeable difference like there is on other levels even when upgrading a thing or two and the customer service response was infuriating because they didn’t read that I had already upgraded everything 100%, was using boosts and happy hour, and got a lazy prewritten response for newbs in return. It wouldn’t have been infuriating if they didn’t just close the ticket after sending me the below, but they did. It seems buggy, like some upgrades didn’t “take”. I can serve all customers with swiping and boosts and not even come close. Here’s the response I got. They clearly didn’t understand when I said fully upgraded.

Thank you for your Inquiry. If you are earning just the base amount of coins from the customers, it’s entirely possible for you to have served every customer and still not earn five stars.  You can increase the amount of coins earned by upgrading your décor and ingredients, and of course by using prep kitchen recipes.  And don't forget to swipe those tips instead of tapping each one individually!

• elijah07elijah07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sorry for the late reply, lol. My mom plays this game and has the same problem. I would recommend buying Happy Hour and using Cheers, Tasting Spoon, and extra time
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was going to open this restaurant now that I saved for autochef. Now i'm reluctant reading how challenging it is.