Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Comments

• DolisDolis Registered Users 28 Posts
    Julz81 said:

Just cleaned out my friends list so have room for more active players. I play constantly now Lvl 57 with 2170 group goals completed so far. Name is Julz81. :)
    Sent requests to Honeypie & snapitsann so far. B)
    Feel free to add me if you’re really interested in completing group goals together <3 </p>

Hi Julz81,
    Feel free to add me,name Dolis.Currently 2269 goals with around 160 per week.Hopefully you are on iOS (I am on ipad) and we will be able to see each other's goals.Always worth trying though😊

• ghettocandyghettocandy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ADD ME! I PLAY DAILY AND TRY TO COMPLETE AS MANY GOALS AS I CAN! username is ghettocandy
  • ghettocandyghettocandy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    a lot of you guys don't seem to be active anymore :( so i made a new post. if you come upon this though add me ghettocandy
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I five starred all my restaurants.  Since I don't enjoy dueling, there is no reason for me to keep playing.
  • pumpkinpiespumpkinpies Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2018
    naatta I have added you
    I am very active player and would love to receive bonuses of creating Group Goals! Please add me - pumpkin pies
  • RexyTanRexyTan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi guys! Add me too! I play everyday! My username is RexyTan :)
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    Player ID: Maeby Bluth

The only group goals I don’t do are for duels. It’s not worth it to me.
  • Alisha1980Alisha1980 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm @ Level 66 & have complete 2,770 Group Goals in Social. I'm l👀king for ACTIVE goal players as well. If you want a loyal and dependable player add me!!🤗
    1AlishaMarie
    OR
    ChefDazYa
  • zuzulka88zuzulka88 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Back to game ;)
    Lvl 57 :) Feel free!
  • TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Come join my fan group on Fb you can find lots of friends “Restaurant Dash With Gordon Ramsay “fan group 
  • neothechefneothechef Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can't seem to delete old, no longer active friends in the Friends tab. Whenever I click "Remove Friend", the network connection error appears. Anyone else have this issue or have solutions? Will post this under the Bugs/Fixes pages as well. 
  • LuckyLoogyLuckyLoogy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I also am looking to connect with people who do lots of goals. But I'm only interested in goals that give hearts or gold. If you post goals for ingredients, coins or duel tokens, I'm not interested and will dump you. I post gold goals whenever they're available (unless it's for shepherds pie, ginger snaps or kabsa.)
  • loreedeeloreedee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I do about 20-40 goals a week. Usually for gold. I do not like duel ones or prep ones, however, i will complete them so i can access the public pool of group goals (unless they cost gold in exchange for hearts or duel tokens, i dont find that worth it).

I have friends who never help me complete my goals even though i am constantly completing theirs. I dont often create goals but when there is gold prize i will. Will you be a better friend?: loreedee
  • OliiiiiliiiOliiiiiliii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    loreedee said:
    I do about 20-40 goals a week. Usually for gold. I do not like duel ones or prep ones, however, i will complete them so i can access the public pool of group goals (unless they cost gold in exchange for hearts or duel tokens, i dont find that worth it).

I have friends who never help me complete my goals even though i am constantly completing theirs. I dont often create goals but when there is gold prize i will. Will you be a better friend?: loreedee
    I tried to add you, Loreedee. Try and find me, Oliiiiiliii, promise to be a better friend as per your definition!
  • She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi all: Glad to see this thread! My screen name is She1tie. I’m an active player looking for friends who are active doing group goals. This week, I’m at 43, with my all-time at 1249 so far. Would love to receive requests from some active players. Thanks!
  • ms2cute7286ms2cute7286 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Level 49! 377 Group Goals complete!!! Ms2cute7286!!! Add me!!!
  • She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Ms2cute, sent you an add request!🙂
  • Krispy17Krispy17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello everyone! I play Gordon dash everyday and i enjoy completing group goals especially if it rewards gold. So if you want to have a friend who consistently participates in your group goals then add me.

However, if I let you be my friend, please for the love of God, do the same for me and participate in my group goals. Group goals benefits everyone and the game will be much more fun and easier if we help each other out. Just imagine with just 4 other active friends, getting the 10x bonus gold for the master group goal will be such a breeze.

My name is Erina senpai and i play in an android device. I currently have 58 completed group goals.

• Krispy17Krispy17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    BrandiJustin. 
  • PonglishChefPonglishChef Registered Users 8 Posts
    I play daily, have done 179 group goals and on level 44 - keen to find similarly active players!
  • GoldCicing2GoldCicing2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    loreedee said:

I tried to add you, Loreedee. Try and find me, Oliiiiiliii, promise to be a better friend as per your definition!
    Hi loreedee
    Add me : GoldCicing2
    She1tie said:
    Hi all: Glad to see this thread! My screen name is She1tie. I’m an active player looking for friends who are active doing group goals. This week, I’m at 43, with my all-time at 1249 so far. Would love to receive requests from some active players. Thanks!
    Hi she1tie i add u. 
    No duel
    Just interest gold, heart, vip. 

I active create group goal
    No duel
    Just interest gold, heart, vip.

• ChefCrumbChefCrumb Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello! I’m an extremely active player. Looking for other active players to complete goals with. Please friend me . My chef name is Crumb31
    I’ve freed up a lot of friend space.. if you want to complete goals with me., please friend me. My player name is Crumb31 . I’m a daily player. I’m most interested in coins and gold
    She1tie said:
    Hi she1tie i add u. 

She1tie said:
    Hi she1tie i add u. 

Added you Sheltie
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    My lost game is being restored! It may be another day or two. Most of my friends are in this thread. Send me an invite if you deleted me due to my long absence. My user name may need to be changed bc of the game glitch (it spontaneously reset back to new player status); if so, I'll post my new name here asap. 

-SuFe2

- SuFe718