Several issues!

LalarabbLalarabb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
This app has been malfunctioning for a long time. When I try to log into the duel Arena, it will not let me because it says that the content is still loading and it's only at 60%. I have plenty of memory on my SD card and my phone therefore it should not be doing that. This has been happening for a very long time. I also cannot buy wardrobe items in the duel arena using the game tickets because I can not get into duels. I also cannot view the different challenges for the Winshiler options in each restaurant Arena that I have purchased. Everytime I press the little purple flower, it says that the Wi-Fi is not a good connection. This is impossible because I have a high bandwidth with my internet service provider. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CUSTOMER CARE HAS SUGGESTED BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED! Please solve this issue because I have spent a lot of money purchasing different parts of this game and I am unable to enjoy it fully because of these malfunctions. If not I'm reporting this to Google play! 

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! I saw that you PMed me as well. I'll help and see if I can help troubleshoot you there.