All Progress Lost

buseksibuseksi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This is twice happened to my game account buseksi
First end of last year i have been buying some credit but suddenly the progress lost and i have to start from the scratch even my account already connect to Facebook, (buseksi@yahoo.com) i already complained to Google Playstore and no reply (DISSAPOINTED)
Second 1 hour a go it happen again, and this time no money wasting to buy some credit because i'm affraid it will be happen again. and it happen again this time i'm not connect to facebook but connet to google playgame (buseksi@gmail.com). (FEELL ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED)
if there is no solution from my issue so

YOU SCREW UP YOUR GAME... AND EVERYBODY WHO BUY THE CREDIT PLEASE SAVE YOUR CREDIT TO YOUR POCKET. THEY WILL STEAL YOURE GAME PROGRESS AND MAKE YOU START THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING

Comments

• sgraceysgracey Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just about to have a stroke when I opened my game and found out I’ve lost everything and my game had reset! I was level 66 with lots of upgrades and gold. I’m really pissed, what do I do now??? Put in a ticket but haven’t gotten a response yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • bluidshaybluidshay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Happened to me this afternoon. I can't even get to the helphscreen to log the issue. I'm hoping it's a system glitch that they resolve, I'm moving in to another game if not. I had way too much invested to start again.