Options

How do I find a won limited avatar item

dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I completed something (not sure what) and I got a pop-up saying I won a limited avatar item. I didn't click on the pop-up in time to take me to it and now I can't find it in my outfits. Where would I find it? 

Comments

• Options
    She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Here’s how I’ve always found mine: On your home screen, you should see an exclamation point next to your Outfits tab, lower left hand corner of screen. Click your Outfits, and on the next screen, you should see a second exclamation point signaling in which of the outfits tabs/categories the new avatar item has been placed (like the hats, jackets, etc.) Open that tab and you should be able to find it. I will say that once, it didn’t work smoothly for me, and I had to search through all my avatar store to find my new item...but it was there. Hope that helps. 🙂
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for the great breakdown @She1tie!
  • Options
    dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Thank you she1tie.  I did look, there was no exclamation mark in my outfits. Since I have no idea what the item was, there's no way for me to find it. I also always show a notification that I have 9 new items, but I have been through and clicked on every item in every catagory, but the '9' never goes away...   sigh
  • Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Avatar items are also Won by completing trophies Is it in your Trophies?