Anyone else having problems with tapjoy not awarding gold?

tamgramtamgram Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
In my experience, tapjoy does not award you gold when you do the various tasks. (Download games, take surveys, etc...) I always take a picture of my completed task, wait the required 36 hours, then contact them through the award link. I then use the link they send me to show proof of the completed task. Doing all this, I'm still waiting almost 2 weeks for close to 800 gold and nothing. I'm so frustrated with constantly getting cheated from this game but yet Ikeep playing because it's a super fun game. 😢

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! If you're having difficulty with tapjoy, please contact Customer Care. They'd be able to help assist you.
  • tamgramtamgram Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Thanks for the advice Dashingmike. I contacted customer service, they reached out to tapjoy, and I finally received the gold I earned.
  • kimmikatkimmikat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I reached out to customer care for the same issue and they told me to contact Tapjoy. The problem is Tapjoy closed my issue without resolution and there is no way to contact them it seems. It's circular.
  • mamamomamamo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have now completed 3 games which were for double gold. gold not rewarded. Im missing 600 gold now. these games take time up but do not state a time limit. Iv worked hard on the games to get the gold. tapjoy dont reward the gold and dont answer tickets sent in to complain. as this is a link provided by glu surely its upto them to try to resolve it but all i got back from them is a note saying contact tapjoy. poor customer support when things dont work
    I have found there is no way to contact them at all once your offer is no longer visible on th
    Sorry.... once your offer is no longer visible on the board. And they can take it off before your gold is rewarded. It is a very poor system for customer service. The game is great if it weren't for that.
  • jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm going to stop using tapjoy. It's a bunch of scam sites anyway. They use to have a few videos to watch every day that I liked. Now it's a bunch things asking for my email and I'm getting a bunch of spam emails that don't go away, even after I unsubscribe. 

The game should get a different company.
  • HaloBlueHaloBlue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I'm have this issue. And what's really annoying is Tapjoy said to contact Glu. And Glu keeps asking for the same information over and over and over. Which I keep sending over and over.  It's a bullshit stall tactic. I'm so annoyed.