Which AutoChef's should I go for?

I am a daily player who is very active and focus a lot of Chef Duel's. Currently I am a Sous Chef with a World Rank of 370, but I don't have many autochef's and think I should start getting some to take my game to the next level. As of right now, the only Auto Chef's I have are:
- Ultime
- Dubai
- Kiwi Cottage
- Casa Cubana

I do pretty good as it is already, so I don't want auto chef's just to have them. I would only use my gold or tickets if they are worth it.

Can anyone give me their opinion on which autochef's I should and should not go after? Any help would be appreciated.

PS - Do people really spend all this gold and tickets on cosmetic items like wings? Are they purely cosmetic? Or do they actually give some type of boost? If not, why would anyone spend that?

Answers

• HammyHammy Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Accidental triple post, mod delete pls.
    edited August 2018
    Accidental triple post, mod delete pls.
    edited August 2018
    The Sweet and Savory autochef breaks that venue in half like a twig. Get it along with a few fryer upgrades, and you'll have a stupid easy time pushing out most of your orders.

The Gastroyacht benefits immensely from the autochef. Cuts down so many convoluted steps.

Definitely start saving up your duel tickets for Chopper Joe at the Chef Arena. He's pricey, but he's worth it for that venue.

As for the cosmetic items, yes, people do, apparently. Some people really like that aspect of customization, even if personally I think those tickets and/or gold would be much better spent on food and equipment upgrades. Working on cosmetic stuff is a late, late game thing in my mind. Only bother once I can effectively compete with people who have 100% upgrades in every venue.