Suggestion for a message to friends

As the group goals have not been working properly (for me and some others it seems) for almost a year, may we at least have the option to tell our friends something like "Sorry, I am unable to join your group goal" or "Sorry, the game says I have connection issues"?

Comments

• She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @Leebra, I LOVE this idea! When the Group Goals are working properly, I try to complete as many as I can for the folks on my friends list. I really feel bad when the game prevents me from doing so, especially when my friends send out a message asking for help. A message would at least make them understand that we’re at the mercy of a game glitch, not just rudely ignoring them. 😕
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I've been dying for this message! I've almost come here dozens of times to suggest it but never did. Thanks @Leebra! My feeling has been that they wouldn't ever want to acknowledge the unstable nature of their game/servers so wouldn't create such a message but it'd be really cool if they did! 

- SuFe718
  • jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I've been wanting freeform messages forever. Lots of other games let you. It's just silly we have to pick from a few phrases.