CONNECTING TO GROUP

robynrc1robynrc1 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Today I was not able to connect to the group goals
keep getting error message.. usually only would be able to get Gordons goal
but today can’t get anything.. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yep. 😡
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    I keep retapping the the check connection and I'm able to get in and see goals. Does this happen for you?
  • robynrc1robynrc1 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Usually, this is what happens but today it’s a different story
    Very frustrating 
    So now sometimes I connect and get thru
    to start group goals woohoo but then it won’t let start a goal this is very frustrating...... I sent a ticket with no response... what else can I do?
  • jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Mine started working a few minutes ago. 
    Cool
    Anyone else having trouble connecting to group goals?
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Every single day. Unfortunately the issue will never be fixed.
    For me at least, the issue seems to be the game is not great at figuring out when a goal has been completed. Recently I joined a group goal that had about 15 mins remaining so I completed it immediately, collected the reward and then tried to join another. I got the usual 'check connection' error message. After 15 mins, I saw a banner message that the previous group goal had ended and was then able to join another goal.

Very frustrating as I'm sure just a little tweak of the game code would completely eradicate this issue and make this game much more enjoyable.
    Well shortly after posting my last comment, the group goals started working flawlessly and have been right up until yesterday. I really thought they had been fixed as it's the longest period they have ever worked for me.

Anyway to all my friends, be aware that as much as I want to do your goals, for now the game just won't let me.
  • Caryn18Caryn18 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t connect to group goals at all , I contacted support and haven’t heard back. This is very frustrating especially since the daily goals all include completing a social goal.  Will this be fixed ???