Options

Lost all progress after customer care advised delete /reinstall

hi there , Ive recently had to reinstall game after major issues with connection error in duels , this was at the advice of customer care.....I did everything they asked updated my device ...Speedtest my Internet ( which is fine btw) turn on flight mode don’t have anyone downloading when u reinstall .....will my game be put back to where I was? Does anyone know.....fair frustrated having spent a lot of time and money ( my choice) to get myself up the ranks of a game I enjoy and play every day .....grrrrrr help plz ....🤯😔😊😊

Comments

• Options
    yuribabeyuribabe Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ps I also have gold etc which again I spent money on I could scream 😱 lol 
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    If you have an existing ticket with Support, please let them know and they'll be able to help recover your account. If they don't respond back by 3-5 business days, let me know so I can take a look.
  • Options
    yuribabeyuribabe Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes I have existing ticket ......I’ve had no response in over 36 hrs 3 to 5 business days??? Argghhh I’ll be demented by then without my dash fix lol ...customer service seems to be pretty lacking however as long as my account is recovered I guess that’s all that matters but it’s still meh😜😜....ty for your response I’ll be in touch if I don’t hear anything 😊
  • Options
    detungdetung Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I have just experienced the same problem. Lost all my progress after uninstalling and reinstalling as advised by customer care. I've just sent them my existing ticket number but not sure how long they will take to get back to me. Going back and playing Big Bay Burgers is so frustrating!