Button to ask for help From Friend

jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Can't figure out how to ask for help with group goals. I thought you just clicked on your goal, but that's not working. Is it a bug, or am I forgetting how to do it? 

Comments

• HenryHou1HenryHou1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same for me after the game update! But as I reported the issue Glu only claimed this could happen due to network conditions. However I am convinced this is another issue as I never had such a problem before the update and they just have no plans to fix, just like the others. 
  • She1tieShe1tie Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    It’s a new bug. I’ve been unable to use it since the update. I’m going to ask customer service. If enough people stay on them, it seems things do get fixed....eventually....🤨😏
  • HenryHou1HenryHou1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I find that for now the only way to ask for help is to click the button in the beginning, otherwise you will always see the goal expired for lack of friends joining... :'(:'(:'(
  • SvadilfairiSvadilfairi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The same problem. Closing other apps, restarting did not help. Glu said that developers were informed. Case closed...
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I can see messages from my friends asking my help with their tasks. So it is not everyones  bug.