Group goals not working

GrakelflinkGrakelflink Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with being unable to join or create group goals because you get the message check connection? I have rebooted my device and that has not worked.

Answers

• thebstegthebsteg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been having the same problem for over a year.  :(    I wrote to their customer service and they told me it was a problem on my end.   I uninstalled/reinstalled the app at their request - nothing has worked.   I play every day, send gifts and messages to friends, but I've just accepted that I can't do group goals anymore.  :(
    I've been having the same problem for over a year.  :(    I wrote to their customer service and they told me it was a problem on my end.   I uninstalled/reinstalled the app at their request - nothing has worked.   I play every day, send gifts and messages to friends, but I've just accepted that I can't do group goals anymore.  :(
    whoa!  received an error message that my comment wasn't posting, but there it is!!  :) 
  • bluidshaybluidshay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    For me it's intermittent, and it appears that I can only do the last one posted by other folks. I had the same customer experience, told it was me, but I don't believe it is. I'm also having trouble with the market now... Takes forever to load items for sale, sometimes it freezes, and it's frustrating.
    For me it's intermittent, and it appears that I can only do the last one posted by other folks. I had the same customer experience, told it was me, but I don't believe it is. I'm also having trouble with the market now... Takes forever to load items for sale, sometimes it freezes, and it's frustrating.
    Awesome. Even the forum is glitchy.
  • mrtrowelmrtrowel Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have the same problem with group hoals. Can't believe it's me I've had it on two different phones now. Recently have the same problem of loafing the market. I quit playing for a few months. Came back and reinstalled game, but same issues prevail.