Can't sell items in the market

Nash0101Nash0101 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello, 

For about a week now, I'm not able to access the market to sell items. When I get to the market I can see the list o items for sell, but when I want to sell items, I get the "loading..." screen and the app crashes. I have to close and restart the app after.

I play on a Samsung S6.

Thanks for your Help!

Comments

• AncientAlienAncientAlien Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited March 2019
    This! It takes an age to load ingredients market and then another age to actually purchase something. Sometimes it just doesn't load at all.

Please investigate and resolve . 
  • yazz89yazz89 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem over here. Please do something about it, its very frustrating :-(
  • bluidshaybluidshay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I sent this very issue in Customer Care a couple days ago and promptly got gaslighted. It's my phone (nope, I have way more space than I need in my new S9), it's my connection (nope, checked speeds and they are way in excess of game requirements) . So now I cannot buy supplies, play a Group challenge, and my games crash occasionally. I'm getting very frustrated with playing this game!
  • chefmarechefmare Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It started 5 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I submitted a ticket. Be patient, they told me. 3 weeks later I basically got told to pound sand.  5 weeks is a long time for an issue. I have loved this game but it's ceasing to be fun.