Game reset ? Cant get anything back?

I opened Ramsey dash and it just reset to the beginning for no reason. I have tried restarting the app, rebooting my ipad, and still it is reset. I put in a ticket and no response. I had 700 gold and was competitive in duels and now no game and no response? Oddly the same day my cooking dash also made my glu is stuck on downloading and I cant play it. All my other apps are fine. I have an ipad air with plenty of free memory.

I understand apps aren't perfect but when these dash apps are taking this much money they should have some support or responses.

Comments

• Gwright31Gwright31 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Agree....my app was wiped clean!! I have submitted a richey, put in my old screen name/user ID...everything gone! So bummed. All the money doesn't and levels reached...gone! If someone knows how else to retrieve let me know!
  • Renee526JRenee526J Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine just did that too. When I logged in to facebook from settings it all came back. Hope it works for you too!
  • Vlromero67Vlromero67 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Still nothing resolved my game is still not updated on Gordon Ramsay game any tips ? Have had no response
  • juhughes123juhughes123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Still nothing resolved my game is still not updated on Gordon Ramsay game any tips ? Have had no response
    I have exactly the same problem. My game has gone back 2 months. I’ve lost loads of progress including the loss of lots of purchased gold. I’ve reported it and they say they are working on it but no progress. I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks. I feel they have taken my money and robbed me.