failed to download required content

2Next

Comments

• Gen204Gen204 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Will I lost all my progress if I UNINSTALL and re-install again?
     kimmikat said:
    I think I have a clue as to why this might be happening!!! I have the same problem now and can't get back into the game with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I recently did a file cleanup, as prompted by Samsung and deleted temporary files and what my tablet called "empty files". Every one of those empty files was from this game. I deleted them, because I thought it was safe. I am assuming I have now lost all progress. I'm just going to uninstall.

ipeyk said:
    @kimmikat is right. I too cleaned up suggested files and game crashed.
    Reinstalled. Just fine now. kimmikat said:
    I think I have a clue as to why this might be happening!!! I have the same problem now and can't get back into the game with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I recently did a file cleanup, as prompted by Samsung and deleted temporary files and what my tablet called "empty files". Every one of those empty files was from this game. I deleted them, because I thought it was safe. I am assuming I have now lost all progress. I'm just going to uninstall.
    kimmikat said:

• kimmikatkimmikat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My progress returned when I uninstalled and reinstalled too.
  • LalarabbLalarabb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This app has been malfunctioning for a long time. When I try to log into the duel Arena, it will not let me because it says that the content is still loading and it's only at 60%. I have plenty of memory on my SD card and my phone therefore it should not be doing that. This has been happening for a very long time. I also cannot buy wardrobe items in the duel arena using the game tickets. I also cannot view the different challenges for the Winshiler options in each restaurant Arena that I have purchased. everytime I press the little purple flower, it says that the Wi-Fi is not a good connection. This is impossible because I have a high bandwidth with my internet service provider. Please solve this issue because I have spent a lot of money purchasing different parts of this game and I am unable to enjoy it fully because of these malfunctions
  • alyssaaaaaalyssaaaaa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Any updates on how to fix this issue? I’ve been having this problem for a couple of weeks now I’m on an iPhone 8s
  • JazzzedJazzzed Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was experiencing this problem on my iPad this weekend. I think it was due to not having enough free space available on the device. I wasn’t maxed out, but was close. I removed about 1GB worth of stuff, and now the problem appears to be gone.