Lost game!!

I just opened my game and it has reset right back to the beginning, i have lost all data!!! I had it saved with facebook but no joy!! I have also emailed customer care but no response!! Can anyone help please

Comments

• AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hi iPhone,
    I had this happen a few weeks ago, just send support a note and tell them what happened! I have had major problems in other games with getting support to ever answer a question, in that game our joke was I would see a unicorn sooner than hear from an actual human support tech! When I notified support within a day or two they were in touch and restored my progress and my resources that I had accumulated from my last recorded save point! But in games that I have spent a LOT of time and money on I have gotten into the habit of taking screenshots each week of my in game currency and what my level is for my own peace of mind! I hope this helps you! I think we were friends in game but my friends in game goes off the deep end and loses its mind and my friends! Lol If you want to send a friend request I am happy to have you as a friend! AmyYep
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey iphone! What Amy said is correct. You can always contact Customer Care within the Settings of your game for help with retrieving your account. Additionally, if you logged into Facebook, try logging back in again to see if your progress comes back. If not, contacting Customer Care will be your best bet. Hope this helps!
  • iphoneiphone Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi, thanks for your advice i have finally got my game back!! Yes we were i have just added u again
  • iphoneiphone Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks for your help
  • Jojo0709Jojo0709 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just opened my game and it has reset right back to the beginning, i have lost all data!!! I have also emailed customer care but no response within few days!!

I was logged in to Facebook when I lost progress, am still logged in. Logged out and back in with no change. 

My username in the game is Jojo0709.
    I want to restore back my progress so that i can continue playing!! Please recovering my account ASAP!! Thanks !!
    I just opened my game and it has reset right back to the beginning, i have lost all data!!! I have also emailed customer care but no response within few days!!

I was logged in to Facebook when I lost progress, am still logged in. Logged out and back in with no change. 

I want to restore back my progress so that i can continue playing!! Please recovering my account ASAP!! Thanks !!

• Vlromero67Vlromero67 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Game restarted on its own how do I recover all my progress
    Opened game this morning all progress  is gone game was reset to the beginning how do I  recover it, Gordon Ramsay dinner dash restaurant android galaxy J7

• LuvdemhoopsLuvdemhoops Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Any android users reset their game successfully??
  • tracys52tracys52 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have lost all my game progress how do I get it back 
  • mattieboomboommattieboomboom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Did this game finally die? I lost all my progress too and now it auto starts at beginning. Pretty bummed - I’ve been playing this game for years and had beat many of the worlds 
  • ayee8564ayee8564 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t play video ads can you fix the game 4 me please?