Just lost my game -- it reset!

Trying to get it back -- have submitted several tickets to various addresses. If it cannot be retrieved, I won't begin again. I've enjoyed it but went too far to start all over. This forum is pretty much dead but I wanted to leave a post in case any of my friends wander through here. 

SuFe2

- SuFe718

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    edited June 2019
    UPDATE: My game data is being restored. I'll be back soon, chefs. Sharpen your knives, I'm ready to duel!! 👩‍🍳

- SuFe718
    I'm back! New name is SuFe718 

- SuFe718
  • LuvdemhoopsLuvdemhoops Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I lost everything today...surprised and disappointed.I hope this can be retrieved ASAP!!!
    edited August 2019
    @luvdemhoops -- I got my game restored by submitting a ticket through help section, found on the Glu forum's main page here (just back out of threads to main directory). But it helped that I take screenshots of my home screen and profile stats every Sunday after reset so I could prove my game ID and resources. I'm not sure they would have been able to restore my game otherwise, just on my word. If you're linked to a FB account, you'll have no problem but I lost access to my original FB account so couldn't restore that way (and CS told me I'd possibly lose my in game friends if I connected to my new FB, so I'd been dragging my feet on that).

Just contact help desk asap -- like, now! 😊 -- for best chance of being restored bc I believe the servers only hold game data for so long before refreshing. It's pretty heartbreaking to lose everything all at once due to an app freak out!

- SuFe718
    Will do. Thnx 'Preme..keep u posted. I spent alot of money getting all my restaurants..hope i can get it all back 😨😨
    Good day Supreme, my issue still hasn't been resolved after submitting a ticket. I'm not sure the turnaround time when this will be to fixed. I know this a major issue, but frustration is setting in because I spent alot of money obtaining all of the restaurants. I really enjoy the game..wish i can purchase it on my pc 😕 but for now all i can do is wait. I didn't uninstall the game as advised. I really don't want to start from scratch 😩🔥🔥🔥
    It took them a few days to reply to me and about a week in all for restoration to occur. Believe me, I understand your anxiety! No, absolutely do not unistall the game at this point! In Future, link to the evil FakeBook is best way to backup. If you have that in place, sb able to restore without involving CS. Good luck and keep me posted! 

-SuFe

- SuFe718