Golden tickets and autochef

How to earn golden tickets? I need 5 more to buy an autochef,
also which restaurants auto chef helps best.
Does the autochef upgrade all equipments?

Comments

• catmargcatmarg Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got the auto get in Prato tuscano and it did not upgrade the appliances. It is very helpful. I think the auto chef would help most in Gastro yacht and Ultime and royal orchid
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    The Chef Arena is the best place to earn golden tickets. Each week you can earn two golden tickets by beating Chef Ramsay.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Duel to get at least 1400 points (1 gold ticket/week); try to squeeze as much hearts as you can get to buy Ticket Box, spend every 100 gray tickets for Ticket Box and do occasionally the group goal that gives you the box. Complete the venue first to get one, and try to reach all 5* to get another one.

Also the Wishelin Inspector has the chance to drop gold ticket (happened to me once).

Answering your second question: when you enter the upgrade screen and select appliances - when you browse through the upgrades some of them are labeled as "Full Upgrade when you buy the AutoChef!".
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Auto chef for Dubai and royal orchid are awesome! Well worth getting them!
  • amolakcamolakc Registered Users 9 Posts
    thanks for the response, i bought for prato tuscano.Getting 1400 every week is hard, guess i have to upgrade all the venues.
  • TurdalTurdal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    If I buy auto chef with tickets is that the same as buying them with gold? I bort the pizza paisan and he is wonderful,well worth the gold.
  • worbisworbis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Turdal said:
    If I buy auto chef with tickets is that the same as buying them with gold? I bort the pizza paisan and he is wonderful,well worth the gold.
    Hi Turdal, it is the same if you buy the autochef with tickets or with gold. I recommend you open the third place for the VIPs in the restaurants and then you can win a lot of duels and by the end of the week you receive 1 or more gold tickets. Thats my strategy. And i use the gold for buying another improvements ;) 
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Turdal said:
    Invest everything into Chef Arena, once you are strong enough to beat Gordon, you'll get 2 gold tickets every week.