Ahhh no connection error!

suvonasuvona Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I've been playing over a year.  This is my favorite game, but this is the first time I've had this problem.  The game opens and immediately says failed to download required content.  Please check internet settings and try again.  I did.  My settings are fine.  Every other game is working with the internet but restaurant dash won't load.  I don't want to lose my progress. I've spent a lot of time and money on this game.  What do I do?

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please contact support and let them know your Chef Duel Name. They'll be able to help troubleshoot you.
  • kojerkojer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have same problem, every time I enter the game, it always says failed to download required content. it 's happening since 1 day ago. my chef duel name is kojer, please give me solution.
  • RoyoelzGrammaRoyoelzGramma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue which started a few days ago and I still try daily to open it up hoping it will open but no luck. I just emailed the customer service and waiting for a reply from them. Ugh. Would really hate to lose the progress I've made in almost a year.
  • Mimi2AbleMimi2Able Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    For those who have never used Customer Service Help, please do. They've been so professional and courteous as well as helpful to me in the past year and a half. I am having a connection issue so I came to this question. Guess it's back to CS help for me too. 😀
  • Chlas22Chlas22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having this same exact issue! I can't use customer support through the game because the game will not load at all. I can't uninstall it (I've done this in the past, lost all progress and then somehow it synced itself up to my old progress) and I can't do anything else about it. Please fix, this is really frustrating. This game is so buggy, love it, but serious gliches.
  • tamgramtamgram Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I contacted them and was told they are aware of the issue and are working on it. I spend money every time I open a new restaurant but judging by all the past comments with this issue, they have known for a long time so I'm not spending anymore real cash until it gets fixed.
  • suvonasuvona Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I also could not contact customer support through the game since it would not load at all. Finally after never hearing back from any other method of trying to contact them and several days that passed, I finally took a chance at uninstalling. Luckily for me, my progress was saved. I was so scared because I had heard of this happening to other people who lost their progress. This seemed to start for me after android cleared cache. Maybe that's why my progress was easily restored through my Facebook account after installing again.
  • NickyGNickyG Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem and can't get into the game to contact support 😣 Please help 
  • BlueJuiceBlueJuice Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can start the game but can’t connect to duels, social, or farmers market. I’m trying Customer Support, so far no joy.
  • KaboodleKaboodle Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Same here: no duels, social or market. App needs an update ASAP!
  • KathyD87KathyD87 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I received a response from customer support and they think the problem is on my end. I told them it wasn’t so I encourage you to contact them if you can.
  • worbisworbis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi, a friend of mine and myself have this problem. She wrote and they say she should trying by closing the app and initializing again. Nothing happend.
    That’s our favorite game so we are very sad. If you get to your features (duells, market, social) again, please let us know how it worked out
  • amy9988amy9988 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This has been an ongoing issue, and the better in the game I get, I can’t connect. It hasn’t connected to the network for 2 days, and I have unlimited data and superior WiFi. I love this game, and have for 2 years, but I’m about to delete it. Sucks because I really love the challenge and am about to purchase arena auto chef. That sucks. 
  • amy9988amy9988 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    After reading all the posts, how do we get all the gold we’ve lost through this glitch on their end? This sucks 
  • dmooringdmooring Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been playing this game for years and have never had an issue. I am frustrated!! I can't even log into social, duel or market. Issue has been steady for 2 days.
  • argylesoxargylesox Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been dealing with this issue - I’ve disconnected from WiFi, used different one, used hot spot, cellular data, etc to no avail. CS hasn’t helped at all - they gave me 15 pieces of gold but told me to do what I’ve already done. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing! I’m assuming it’s on their end since I’ve seen so many complaints 😢 I love this game!!
    Hi, people, this morning worked the socials and the market. After two days waiting. There is hope :) Lets wait
  • GenemicaGenemica Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. But also, I sold some onions and they are always appearing as a sold item, and I can still get the money of the sale, so I now have an amount over $700000! But unfortunately, same network issues.
    I could also connect to the duells. I think they are working slowly at the problems
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Here we go again. More no connection errors on duels and duel arena again. So frustrating.