Chef duels

ttmtventtmtven Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
[Glitch or cheat]
Lately I kept getting challenged by players who has high to full upgrades at whatever venues that usually require you to reach at least season 3 in able to get all the upgrades. However, when the challenge starts, it reveals a very high score but with very minimally basic menu, as if the player never play past season 1. If I challenged them at the same venue, I have to play with my upgraded menu which consists of more complex dishes. How are they able to have full upgrades with duel with basic dishes? Not to mention there are few players that seem to always challenge me at the same venue, BBB. Thoughts?

Comments

• KaboodleKaboodle Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    The other weird thing is getting challenged by someone who has 0% 0% 0% upgrades and then discovering they scored 1327 points and are unbeatable. 
  • kmm230kmm230 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Has anyone figured this out? It keeps happening to me and is very frustrating. 
  • robynrc1robynrc1 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    For a month now it’s been hard to get on the chefs duel... keep getting network error very frustrating 
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I'm wondering if they used autochef boost or if they are experienced players that lost their progress...