Its 2021 who is playing?

Ny0430Ny0430 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I have noticed that all the discussions for this game are from yrs past, yet I see plenty of ppl on the game itself, so I'm wondering if I'm the only person posting here in 2021. I need reliable "friends" that will send heart daily, but warning I only do 1 "group goal" at the moment..its serve Nigel Nelson Shepard pie" the ingredients are always availble and it only takes an hour to prep. It makes no sense to do the serve 10xs thing because you have to spend 2 gold to do it which means you only get 4 gold for serving ten times. I do the serve 6×s and get three..

Comments

• cdemarkcdemark Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m Still playing. For some reason I love this game. I noticed today there was a minor update with bug fixes so I hope something major will come out
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yup, it's a great game. I would suggest opening the Chef Arena right away for lots of goodies every week. It's another way to grab auto chef without spending. 
  • Ny0430Ny0430 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I opened chief arena, n beat Gordon (Yay me) and I am working on obtaining lots if gold (for free of course) by doing group goals. Are there any boards you can serve the VIP guest more then 2xs an episode?  
    Ny0430 said:
    I opened chief arena, n beat Gordon (Yay me) and I am working on obtaining lots if gold (for free of course) by doing group goals. Are there any boards you can serve the VIP guest more then 2xs an episode?  
    wow that's very fast. I also suggest filling up all your boosts and using them for goals at all times. 
    Not sure about the VIP guest question, I only see them one time per episode ever.
  • hippihippi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m playing 😁 wish they would fix group goals 😭
    Well, it finally happened. They just deleted my progress and reset everything. So will see if they fix it to allow me to continue playing it. It's too bad cause I actually spend money on the special promos after opening a new restaurant.
  • Ny0430Ny0430 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Sock said:
    Ny0430 said:
    wow that's very fast. I also suggest filling up all your boosts and using them for goals at all times. 
    Not sure about the VIP guest question, I only see them one time per episode ever.
    Royal orchard season 6episode 9 everytime for double the VIP serving, and in chief duels up to three times if you have rush hour boost, but only sometimes. You can always serve VIPs 2x in royal orchard s6e9
  • CheribradyCheribrady Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just started playing. Are there any files etc that show what boosters do what?
  • nomesworrallnomesworrall Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any full episode will serve your VIP twice. Never less never more!
  • nomesworrallnomesworrall Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just started playing. Are there any files etc that show what boosters do what?
    Still need this?
  • SnickerDoSnickerDo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am playing. I need hints for duels
  • SherryTaiSherryTai Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am love this games, play this games few years ago. 2021 play again start from beginning. I play everyday now and need active friends help to complete the group goal. If you are active player, please post here to add friend 
  • ReallyAngellReallyAngell Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I play every day. Group goals and duels mostly. 
    Reallyangell.