Ok... I'm first...

ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
This is really cool! First the new look and most of all Gen. Forum is back... Wolfpack were in business! Sorry Glu I'm just too excited in this new transition. It really is awesome! All the credits goes to Glu Team first! And don't worry I read my part on the forum rules:cool:
Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!

Comments

• DragonFanDragonFan Registered Users 3 Posts
    So excited over a forum?? Like a little child given a new toy.. Soon, soon, you will be bored..
    “A dragon's heart burns fiercely, even in the presence of mere mortals (and wolves).”
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    So excited over a forum?? Like a little child given a new toy.. Soon, soon, you will be bored..

Soon, soon, you will be gone.....your the same trash that started fights in the other forums. Bring it on and let's end it quick.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Beware of the DragonStorm, lest you be consumed by its hellish fiery breadth!
    Vrooommm... Did you feel it?
    Death comes swiftly to the proud ones..
    “A dragon's heart burns fiercely, even in the presence of mere mortals (and wolves).”
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Beware of the DragonStorm, lest you be consumed by its hellish fiery breadth!
    Vrooommm... Did you feel it?
    Death comes swiftly to the proud ones..

I eat fire. I'm the lizard king, I can do anything. Missing the old days from the pack are you? Death is easy. Life is more painful. Proud I am, I have the power of the dark side. You can't say that. Your all alone.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    But I am Dragon Storm. This is my cave. You exist here simply because I allow you so. So be nice before I kick your butt with my occam's razor sharp claws. Now get lost. You are disturbing the Dragon Storm sleep...zzzzzzzzz zzzz
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    It is a good time to change the direction of where this is going.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    ha!ha! lol! never seen it posted..... the mod is really a picket fence!
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • dildargee1dildargee1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This has obviously been in the works for some time. I know we were all a little weiry when it was announced, but I think most were very pleasantly surprised.
  • redcofferedcoffe Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think most were very pleasantly surprised.too