Looking forward

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
So far the forum is shaping up nicely. I am looking forward to the other forums to be included as we move forward.

Thanks to those that helped me get my sea legs in the GGN.

It looks as though many of the really good contributors have already logged on here so we are all but guaranteed success.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm with you on that. This has obviously been in the works for some time. I know we were all a little weiry when it was announced, but I think most were very pleasantly surprised.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    So far the forum is shaping up nicely. I am looking forward to the other forums to be included as we move forward.

Thanks to those that helped me get my sea legs in the GGN.

It looks as though many of the really good contributors have already logged on here so we are all but guaranteed success.

I agree. It's just like Christmas. So easy to use once you get the hang of it...I love working it off my laptop instead of my phone mostly.....lol. Don't have to scurry for points. Man, this is it.....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    I find using my laptop to be so much easier too. It is awesome how easy everything is. And here we were nervous about change. pffft! lol This is one change that I am very happy over!!!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I chose the best of both worlds, my iPad with an external keyboard. It will be a while before I learn more than just the basics ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    dannen welcome here. This place is like a Mansion its huge it's great here you'll have fun.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    dannen welcome here. This place is like a Mansion its huge it's great here you'll have fun.

Where have you been hoss? Haven't seen you. Everything good????? I hope so.... Holler back when you can...PEACE..
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    "Hoss"? lol That is what my grandpa used to call the boys. That is funny. He was from Arkansas, so it must be a southern thing. I love it!!!
  • pinmikaapinmikaa Registered Users 1 Posts
    In case u haven't seen the old forum in a while it has warped back in time about 14the weeks and the old points system (add me) has been restored but ur glu points have also been reset (I was at 66006 now 34280) its kinda tripy I think this signals the end of the old forums