It seems the old GGN's individual forums are getting the "marked" for Shutdown...

ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
Common oldies users lets stepped up the phase for points!!! I think I can still make it for another 20 Free Glu Credits before the whole forum is scuttled permanently lol!:rolleyes::p
Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Im going now. Thanks for the heads up.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I think I can make 20 more and hit 70000 at the same time...
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • HotspursHotspurs Registered Users 6 Posts
    Should make 50,000 and 20 more glu credits (and last)?
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm just happy that I can salvage the info from my threads. It took me a long while to complete the information.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    I'm just happy that I can salvage the info from my threads. It took me a long while to complete the information.

Welcome to the new form.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Welcome to the new form.

Thank you for the welcome, Turpin. You would see me around but I normally just focus myself on checking replies to the threads I have started or reply to any threads that catch my fancy. Just let me know if you have any comments/feedback.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    So guys this is the end... of old general topics forum and earning points...
    I'm stuck with 50.697 points just ahead of one annoying guy from UK. LOL Is there any chances that this is a fend of your Hotspurs? His name is clive or something LOL
    But it doesn't matter now since leader board was removed...
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    No kidding! Didn't also make for another free 20 glu crickets lol! Well I guess were all gonna have to lived with it......
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!