Problem with facebook login.

nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
I seem to have encountered an issue regarding facebook login. I'm trying to get my Gun Bros and Big Time Gangsta to login to facebook for the nice daily updates, but all I'm getting is a white screen that says facebook above it. After that nothing happens, even after waiting a minute or two even.

Anyone else encountering this problem, or is there any way I could login anyways for the daily bonuses?

Regards,
NaGoyah

Ps. It gives me an error saying: 'feint requires an active connection'. I'm obviously connected to the internet :)

Comments

• gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    You're not alone! Gun bros tells me i'm offline&i get that same mainly white screen for fb on btg,sorry cant help
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Try loging in useing 4g since open feint was shut down it says ur offline but ur not and after u log into facebook use 4g once rhe problem fixed itself and u can use wifi again this may work
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I don't know if I've just been lucky or what, but resetting my phone will resolve the problem and I'm able to get right back on with Facebook with no problems. (knock on wood)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • hikerxxxhikerxxx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tried this and that... doesn't seem working to connect big time gangsta and gun bros with facebook. Helpless...
  • ArchBishopArchBishop Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have my problem logging on to Facebook from my CK game, only started having that problem starting about 3 weeks ago....
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Try loging in useing 4g since open feint was shut down it says ur offline but ur not and after u log into facebook use 4g once rhe problem fixed itself and u can use wifi again this may work
    I tried shutting down my wifi and using 3g/4g mobile internet. Even tried at work where there's no wifi. I just gave up for now, just doesn't seem to work :)
  • msb5599msb5599 Registered Users 21 Posts
    ArchBishop wrote: »
    I have my problem logging on to Facebook from my CK game, only started having that problem starting about 3 weeks ago....
    Same as you any resolve can fix the problem
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi everyone,

I just logged on with Facebook in CK and Gun bros without any issues. have you been to able to login in the past and now it stopped or you never were able to login to Facebook?
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I just logged on with Facebook in CK and Gun bros without any issues. have you been to able to login in the past and now it stopped or you never were able to login to Facebook?
    I've never been able to in the past either.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    This is still unclear. Your last message says you never been able in the past. Does this mean you are logging OK now?
    Francis wrote: »
    This is still unclear. Your last message says you never been able in the past. Does this mean you are logging OK now?
    I actually gave up trying. Sorry for being unclear.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    The only times I have problems connecting to FB using Gun Bros is when the wifi is not good (maybe bec of settings or security features of the wifi provider)

If it is a possible wifi issue, maybe these steps can help:
    1. If your wifi/router is at home, try turning both device and router off then turn them back on.Then try to reconnect
    2. Try using IP Static setting. Also try to forget the network and then reconnect
    3. Manually add ip and wifi settings
    4. Access the admin page of your wifi and add the MAC Address of your device to the list of authorized devices
    5. Check if the drivers for your router are updated.
    6. Sometimes the problems with wifi are also connected with wifi ex. Android 2.2 gives me the most issues with wifi while Android 4.0.4 doesnt give me that much problems.

these are suggestions hope they help.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Subzero833Subzero833 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I dont have problems with my facebook account
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I haven't either, except the rare "signing in" issue, but nothing a phone reset didn't cure!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • epopierrotepopierrot Registered Users 2 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I've never been able to in the past either.

when i try to go in my friend's hood, the game says '' there was a ploblem loading you're friend'hoods please try again''
    i am connect to internet and facebook. so what's going on?
    did you will something for glu game problem or it doesn't matter.
    plz fix glu games problems to make happy players
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    epopierrot wrote: »
    when i try to go in my friend's hood, the game says '' there was a ploblem loading you're friend'hoods please try again''
    i am connect to internet and facebook. so what's going on?
    did you will something for glu game problem or it doesn't matter.
    plz fix glu games problems to make happy players

Please try these steps:
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    If it is a possible wifi issue, maybe these steps can help:
    1. If your wifi/router is at home, try turning both device and router off then turn them back on.Then try to reconnect
    2. Try using IP Static setting. Also try to forget the network and then reconnect
    3. Manually add ip and wifi settings
    4. Access the admin page of your wifi and add the MAC Address of your device to the list of authorized devices
    5. Check if the drivers for your router are updated.
    6. Sometimes the problems with wifi are also connected with wifi ex. Android 2.2 gives me the most issues with wifi while Android 4.0.4 doesnt give me that much problems.

these are suggestions hope they help.
  • It lurkIt lurk Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have this same issue with Big Time Gangster. Running on Motorola Xyboard with Andriod 4.0.4. I can log in to facebook, and then it comes up to a screen that asks if the game can have access to friend list and such. It's in a small window, and the only visible button is one that covers part of the text, and is to log on as a different user. There is no way to accept and allow it to move on. This seems to be a display issue, not a connection issue.
  • bluenote14bluenote14 Registered Users 2 Posts
    im still having a problem, i open the app up, login to facebook, it starts up normal, i go to my brotherhood, it says retry, i press retry, it has me login again and takes me back to the main screen and says loading but it never loads what is wrong?
  • AjnaSavantAjnaSavant Registered Users 1 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I seem to have encountered an issue regarding facebook login. I'm trying to get my Gun Bros and Big Time Gangsta to login to facebook for the nice daily updates, but all I'm getting is a white screen that says facebook above it. After that nothing happens, even after waiting a minute or two even.

Anyone else encountering this problem, or is there any way I could login anyways for the daily bonuses?

Regards,
    NaGoyah

Ps. It gives me an error saying: 'feint requires an active connection'. I'm obviously cont to the internet :)

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with openfeint closing down as of december??? I have the same issue.
  • D4RK51D3D4RK51D3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    If this issue stemmed from 2013 and now in 2015 what kind of developers are you to ignore such things?!

It's April 2015 and I'm having same issues on gun bros 2. Also purchased items don't restore when you can't log into Facebook and just get charged again when trying to restore. The connection to the purchasing server works fine but to restore users items and all not able to is kInd of a huge ripoff. And I believe if taken to court you will have to dish out all the stolen money from users that were not refunded because of the failure of developers to create a working fix.
  • Phelankeven@gmail.comPhelankeven@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can't login to Facebook
  • tangthutangthu Registered Users 2 Posts
    i do! i can't login to facebook
    My site: head soccer- Run 3 Unblocked-Tiny Planes