Options

What is your favorite TV show Past or present

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
My favorite TV show is the devil's ride. It's about motorcycle clubs in San Diego. It's just a show not a documentary.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I like all real life crime shows (First 48, Cold Case Files, American Justice, etc) for current shows. Also Law and Order SVU and CSI Miami. AS for as the old shows. "Leave it to Beaver", Ozzy and Harriett, "George Burns and Gracy", and other sohws like that are my favorites. They are a couple of decades before my time, but they are classics. There are a tons more than I like, but those are my "staples" when it comes to TV.

I am not a big TV watcher to begin with though. I don't only get Netflix because I don't see paying those outrageous cable prices for 40% commercials and the rest shows that I have no desire to watch. I am more of a movie person.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Never heard of that show Turp,sounds interesting.i watch those shows too Shanny.maybe you should give books written by Ann Rule a try,i think shes a great true crime writer. I watch alot of the A&E channel,VH1&the History channel-definately a tv addict! My dirty secret is i love watching the real housewife shows-grown women acting dumber than rocks! They get so stressed out over teenage type problems,makes me feel lil better about myself hehehe
  • Options
    Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    South park, Duck dynasty, American Chopper,Simpsons, Family Guy, How it's made, Sanford and son thats my best of the best mostly comedy and cartoons hahaha
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • Options
    Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Six million dollar man, hot in Cleveland, family guy, dr. G, medical examiner, hardcore pawn, bar rescue, good times, all in the family, mafia wives, golden girls, and anything on sci-fi or chiller networks.

That about covers it new and old.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Six million dollar man, hot in Cleveland, family guy, dr. G, medical examiner, hardcore pawn, bar rescue, good times, all in the family, mafia wives, golden girls, and anything on sci-fi or chiller networks.

That about covers it new and old.
    Ahh Yes!! Dr. G is one of my favorite too. I love those autopsy shows. HBO used to have a series called "Autopsy" where they went through some cases. Have you heard of Dr. Michael Baden? He is a very high profile medical examiner/forensic examiner who does a lot of the cases on that show. That guy is a genius!! If you like Dr. G, you'll love him...
    But yes, that is one I failed to mention, and I too am a Steve Austin fan. Emergency is also an oldie but goody. There are so many........
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Alf, Perfect Strangers, I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Check it Out, the Muppets Show, MacGyver. These are the good one for me.

Currently, I watch (when I can) Pawn Stars, Doomsday Preppers, Mythbusters, Adventure Time (for kicks), CSI: Miami and NCIS.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    There are so many. Justified comes to mind regarding current stuff, it's really ??? In odd sort of way. No matter how I describe it may sound as if I was slamming someone lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    ArjumandArjumand Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have a great day all. It's raining like crazy here. I guess that is what I get for rubbing our nice warm weather in you guy's faces yesterday in the "Winter Wonderland" thread. lol There will be no topless driving for a while as long as this keeps up. But we drastically need the rain, so I will take it any day. We are in a horrible drought here. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
    You can join us for best Testking togaf training dumps Testking lean and six sigma oracle training solutions. Our montclair dumps exam by using our high quality hood.edu contains all those you want to pass for real
  • Options
    MiclinkMiclink Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love those autopsy shows. HBO used to have a series called "Autopsy" where they went through some cases. Have you heard of Dr.

:)

บทความดีๆจากเบอร์มงคล
  • Options
    davidto12davidto12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's just a show!reviewmyweb,Medina
  • Options
    GarythompsonGarythompson Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like all real life crime shows (First 48, Cold Case Files, American Justice, etc) for current shows. Also Law and Order SVU and CSI Miami. AS for as the old shows. "Leave it to Beaver", Ozzy and Harriett, "George Burns and Gracy", and other sohws like that are my favorites. They are a couple of decades before my time, but they are classics. There are a tons more than I like, but those are my "staples" when it comes to TV.
  • Options
    ngocbaongocbao Registered Users 3 Posts
    I like the program of master chef competition, next top model, reality TV.
  • Options
    oromsa2307oromsa2307 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i like that
    nice info thanks guys
    o.png
  • Options
    uleyg3269uleyg3269 Registered Users 1 Posts
    In living color
  • Options
    Freyja.SFreyja.S Registered Users 4 Posts
    Definitely Game of Thrones! Though I'd read the books first so I knew it'd be a good show even before it aired :P

Close behind would be Vikings, Gotham, and New Girl. Plus my two guilty pleasures, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Teen Wolf, haha.
    "Take this time to breathe the air, i thank you for even waking up today because life isn't the easiest Your doing a good job love u" - Lil B (@lilbthebasedgod) --- Add me on GC: Freyja.S
  • Options
    sandraparkersandraparker Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sonu-Exchange is delighted to publicize exclusive online currency exchange services in addition to launching a good and competitive rates of exchange.
  • Options
    thaottb2312thaottb2312 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I read it , oh... i like