I didn't recieve any gem I paid for.

meow555meow555 Registered Users 6 Posts
purchase fail . still can't buy it.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You will need to file a ticket with customer service so they can look into your account. Personal information needs to be provided, which you do not want to do in the forums. Here is the link that you use to file a claim.;)
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • meow555meow555 Registered Users 6 Posts
    emailed to customer service on thursday.still no email to support me.
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    This might be your problem
    I am getting a Transaction failed when i try to purchase from the App store
    The "transaction failed" message is returned due to one of these 3 issues:

Your Wi-Fi connection was lost in the middle of the operation.
    The payment method that is assigned to your account needs attention (either a date expired or the operation is being declined)
    iTunes has updated their "terms of service" and need you to agree to the new terms before you can procedd with purchases.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    meow555 wrote: »
    emailed to customer service on thursday.still no email to support me.

Hi meow555,

I just checked our system and we do not have any emails from your forum registered email address. If you used a different email then please provide the ticket number you have received from our auto confirmation process. The system confirms reception of your message when you submit a ticket.

Thank you.
    Question Reference #130319-000260
    Thanks meow, I will ask the Customer care team to expedite your case. you should hear from them soon.
    your support doesn't work . I still can't buy it.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    halo meow55. you play glu games first time? if you buy, be careful not to buy expensive items.
    glu games mostly hang and resets. filing tiket not much help - from experience, it take very long and they will tell you alot of things but in the end they will not refund or help your purchase.
    just play the game for free and if it hangs - just delete it. glu comes out many games but no quality control
    Glory to the Motherland
    ......., please be informed that only the developer of this application, Glu Games Inc, may be able to provide information about why you did not receive the In-App Purchase. To contact them directly, please visit:

support url is http://www.glu.com/support
    meow555,

There are no purchasing issues in Heroes of Destiny. Whatever the problem is with your device needs to be addressed with Apple support as they do not allow developers to access their billing systems. Whoever sent you this reply about contacting the developer is wrong. Please write back to Apple support and ask to speak with a supervisor and insist that they help you with the billing issue because they are not allowing us to help you.