negative glu coins

Imago_18Imago_18 Registered Users 1 Posts
I've played this Gunbros2 having 40 glu coins i have earned', then now it becomes negative 47 glu coins! I did not knew how'. I'm afraid this will happen again!. "Please respond!" "only minor problem".

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Are you playing on more than 1 device at the same time? What is the device you are playing on?
  • semaionesemaione Registered Users 2 Posts
    hello, my name is Semaione and i have the same problem. i am playing Heores of Destiny. (great idea combat and calculations,but DEZASTRUOUS prices and timers) i just woke up from 15 glu coins, to -190 coins. now i dont mind cause im not planning to pay real money, but the problem is that every achievement gives coins, and it just adds them to the negative. ex: i get reward 1 coin -> -189coins. i am not playing from different devices. just please can u fix this?
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    He semaione. You will need to file a ticket with the personal information required so they customer service can check in to this for you. Just click on the following link. Good luck!!! http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    We are reviewing your account to see what happened. Please submit a ticket so we can get some details via email and assist you.

Please see this post to learn how to submit a ticket for Glu Customer Care: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    You rwrite like you thinks it work? If you use apple, try to file a complaint?
    See what happens? Then compare to your customer care honestly.
    They say apple users are most satisfied and glu customers are the least within gaming companies.
    Know why?
    let me share some experience with itunes store.
    Any apple can file a problem and it is ALWAYS replied within 24 hrs with detailed instructions. If you rply, they will respond back on next working day until your problem is really resolved.
    You think i just praising apple?
    Last dec, someone stole my apple id. I had about 6,000 + apps and i had spent close to $1,000.
    I was dilema. The itunes store customer support work with until they refer me to account security and that lady actually spend 1 hour talking to me and resetting and recover my apple id over the phone.
    Any apple user can expect these type of support. 24 hours response time and REAL help from the itunes store customer care.
    Can Glu Customer care do what it thinks it can do?
    Honestly, glu care sucks...
    Glu can say what it wants but if it cant support it claim by rel support, then it just a lot of fancy words by saying file a ticket.
  • ShadowDragonShadowDragon Registered Users 7 Posts
    The negative credit fix in the forum and on support site does work. After I purchased credits my glu credt balance went negative as well. All you have to do is DL the credit fix app thingy and it does work. You should try it as it will fix the negative balance. However I do have to agree with you that putting in tickets is a waste of time. I put in my ticket over a week ago and have finally resorted to disputing the charges. Hopefully the situation can get resolved so I can contact the companies that I have disputes filed with and remove the disputes. I like the games even if they are a bit buggy. I honestly feel it is more my device than the game itself. Happy with the games but customer service is not so hot.

ShadowDragon
  • semaionesemaione Registered Users 2 Posts
    @shadowDragon please give me the link to this credit fix app. i hope it's not the dumb "open data and delete gwallet" thingy. cause that does not work. and GLU knows it. errors of credit are bound to your account id, IMEI, not only in your phone.

nevermind. i found the post by Francis. ill try the restore app now.

ok the restore application magically worked. thanks Francis.
  • Joker68Joker68 Registered Users 4 Posts
    isn't it funny how when someone post about things that did work where the admins did actually help, we don't hear anything from jangreek and nikolai and all the other haters but when someone ask a question they jump on them to warn them about how bad those forum is and how awful the admins are. yes very ironic :)
    Not all players helped are grateful. If they were, the whole site would be full of praise.
    It makes you wonder why instead they are so complaints, right?
    Maybe more is being disappointed than those being pleased.
    Think about that? And why are you not praising glu if they had helped you?
    Such hypocrisy? Talk about one thing and you did not do it?
  • Joker68Joker68 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Jangrik wrote: »
    Not all players helped are grateful. If they were, the whole site would be full of praise.
    It makes you wonder why instead they are so complaints, right?
    Maybe more is being disappointed than those being pleased.
    Think about that? And why are you not praising glu if they had helped you?
    Such hypocrisy? Talk about one thing and you did not do it?

hey jangreek, All players that were helped are grateful including myself, we do thank the support people in email. We don't have to gloat here and do the lowly crap that you do because you are just a troublemaker. One thing i did not do? here you go: Glu Support has been great, when I had a problem they helped me and took care of it. They are wonderful!
  • SudarmaSudarma Registered Users 7 Posts
    Joker68 wrote: »
    hey jangreek, All players that were helped are grateful including myself, we do thank the support people in email. We don't have to gloat here and do the lowly crap that you do because you are just a troublemaker. One thing i did not do? here you go: Glu Support has been great, when I had a problem they helped me and took care of it. They are wonderful!

What's wrong with you Joker? If you are happy fine. Now shut the hell up!
    Thanks everyone for your input. This thread is now closed.

Have you checked out Frontline Commando D-Day? Please try it and have fun!
This discussion has been closed.