HoD Question

SpreeweeSpreewee Registered Users 10 Posts
Finally i am able to ask a question regarding purchase & bonus.
Today i bought gems and as stated you get either 20% or 33% of what you buy.
Lets be clear that HoD stands for Heroes of Destiny to avoid confusion to begin with.
I did an inquiry which admins should be able to find under the following serie of numbers
[Incident: 130404-000084].

This new thread is for the sole purpose to question if there are others who experienced this issue. And perhaps ease my panic a bit so i will still see the rest of my gems. In my case 1325 + 33% = 437 extra gems which makes a total of 1762 Gems while i currently only have 1330 (5 gems there i had myself).

Edit: I also fear that if i were to buy gems or coins again in the future i have to rely once more on Glu's technical / billing support.

Kind regards.

Comments

• SpreeweeSpreewee Registered Users 10 Posts
    Would be nice to see it has the attention of the admins anytime soon.
    Am sure am not the only one who'd pay for gems & coins to get dem fancy premium characters, 20% & 33% on gems & coins arent given so come on, nobody that is having this issue ???
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Spreewee wrote: »
    Would be nice to see it has the attention of the admins anytime soon.
    Am sure am not the only one who'd pay for gems & coins to get dem fancy premium characters, 20% & 33% on gems & coins arent given so come on, nobody that is having this issue ???

We have seen all of your posts; you do not need to continue to post the same information. For billing issues, if you have submitted a ticket, someone will be with you soon.
  • SpreeweeSpreewee Registered Users 10 Posts
    You seem to misunderstand my posting clearly. I am posting in search of people who also have this problem, weither it be a one sided problem on my side or on Glu's side. No mather how you look at it, it is kinda troublesome to see admins know very little of this and that others haven't posted a thing about it yet, or am i the only one who buys those gems on an ipad? :p
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Spreewee,

You are referring to a currency offering that is providing information about the amount of currency being delivered. I will attach a picture of this screen in hopes to provide clarification.

The $49.99 package delivers a total of 1325 gems as indicated. It already includes a 33% bonus. This means that if you look at the 100 Gems package for $4.99 and multiply the $4.99 by 10 (for a total of $49.99), you would get 1000 Gems. The package is giving you 1325 that already include 33% more.

When you purchase any item form the app store it displays what you are getting and should match the screen of what you just purchased. There are no separate transactions that give you extra, this is not something possible in any app store.

I hope this clarifies the situation.
  • yepiyepi Registered Users 5 Posts
    i used for many months the glu community but mark cero in last forum . i have 4462 points was not have in this new forum.
    please help me. i play several glu games. i love this games
    my name log is yepi and pass 310170
    what i do
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    yepi wrote: »
    i used for many months the glu community but mark cero in last forum . i have 4462 points was not have in this new forum.
    please help me. i play several glu games. i love this games
    my name log is yepi and pass 310170
    what i do
    Yepi, there are no points awarded in this forum. Points are different from your Glu coins, which are not effected in any way.