Indestructible 3.0 Update available on iOS and Android

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Get Indestructible 3.0 FREE!
iOS: http://bit.ly/ZAkYSx
ANDROID: http://bit.ly/173WUOa

Grab the wheel, load up your guns, hit the road and leave the mangled wrecks of your victories in the dust as you battle to become the best in the exciting vehicular combat game Indestructible!

What's New in this Update
Build up your skills in the Single Player campaign and then go online and compete with other players in real time battles.

New Single Player Campaign includes:
  • 40 stages
  • 31 boss battles
  • 9 horde battles

Make it to the end of the campaign to face Shooter from Contract Killer: Zombies.
Beat all 40 stages including Shooter to win a brand new vehicle – the CKZ truck!

More on Indestructible!

Are you sick of all those boring, repetitive farming games? Then blow some %^&* up in this fully 3D, online multiplayer action game!

4-PLAYER REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER ACTION
Including three unique multiplayer game modes: Capture the Flag, Death Match and Recover The Charge

STUNNING RETINA GRAPHICS
Advanced visual effects designed for the new iPad and iPhone 5!

TONS OF UNIQUE ITEMS
Customize you vehicles with rocket launchers, laser guns, auto-cannons and more!

FOUR ARENAS
All set in a gritty post-apocalyptic world. Battle with your latest vehicle creations!

ADVANCED PHYSICS ENGINE
Enabling awesome stunts such as flips and power-slides!

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    GLU thanks for the update!

This update will definitely help the indestructible newcomer hone their skills before taking online competition.

Haven't seen the dreaded recover the charge endless loop so it appears as if this may have been a bug fix.

A few additions are in order such as instructing new players if they are blue they should shoot at red, if they are playing a "team game" the object of that game is to play as a team. I realize this may sound absurd to the regular player but I have played too many games when my own teammate is trying to shoot me or run into me as if they don't understand the basic principles.

Another instruction to new players is too recover the charge and bring it to "your" base to be recovered not the opposing sides base. In capture the flag, once the opposing flag is captured you are required to bring the captured flag to "your" base and place it there provided your own flag has not been taken.

I can see this is a very popular game so I look forward to the inclusion of one or two more arenas and some updated components.

Thanks again GLU!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Thanks for the update, GLU!

I appreciate you giving us another one. I have more to say about this but will reserve it for the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum. See you there!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Looking forward to another update maybe even a new game????
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Looking forward to another update maybe even a new game????

Yes, pleasssssssssssssssssssssse!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Let's see this update happened in April of 13 so that's about eight months hmmmm looks like we are due for an early Christmas. What do you say GLU are you up to the challenge of making a good game great?

Enquiring minds and gamers want to know where they will be spending $$$ and time in the future, is it with GLU?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Let's see this update happened in April of 13 so that's about eight months hmmmm looks like we are due for an early Christmas. What do you say GLU are you up to the challenge of making a good game great?

Enquiring minds and gamers want to know where they will be spending $$$ and time in the future, is it with GLU?

I, and I think many others, would spend more real money on INDESTRUCTIBLE if they gave us a good reason to do so like make a significant update with new maps, weapons, consumables, vehicles, etc.

GLu, I do not know where this game falls on the totem pole of importance for you, but I do hope it is up there with Eternity Warriors 2. Please give this game another injection of life to it. Hopefully, you have recognized this awhile ago but know this game has enormous growth and $$$ potential.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • AtomsAtoms Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys, I have been playing for a month now with the new update. I was just wondering how high-ranked do I have to be to buy cars in different colors like space ghost, because I am already in the gold league yet I still can't buy them. Thanks!
  • roland.pears90roland.pears90 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Cool thanks for sharing with us
  • Frank_BMbFrank_BMb Registered Users 1 Posts
    why time error no network