Help

AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .I know how to take a screenshot,but how to post it?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hello Ashwin, welcome to the forum, hope to see you in the indestructible forum sometime. I will pass on to you some help by my friend Shanny, worked for me :-)

If you want to put a pic on a post, then just open up a free account with "Photobucket", and upload and picture or screen shot there. When the pics are uploaded to photobucket, then all you have to do is drag and drop the picture on to where you are posting. These instructions are for if you are using your computer.

Or you can cut and paste the URL link into the post window. But I think that just leaves a link for people to click on to see your pic. It is very easy.

And to take a screen shot on an adroid device, you just press the power and volume down at the same time. You will hear a little shutter sound and your picture will be in your gallery. I then email them to myself and do the transferring onto photobucket and glu from my pc.

I hope I didn't confuse you. It really is quite simple. I can even tell you over the phone if you need further help.. You can practice by doing these steps and put pics on an email draft, just to get the hang of it.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .I know how to take a screenshot,but how to post it?
    Thanks in advance
    I see you posted the same question, have you read your previous posts?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!