Freezing and more problems

d1n143d1n143 Junior MemberRegistered Users 53 Posts
My games have problems when I open the game Eternity warriors 2 it will go directly to inventory and it is freezing. Sometimes it will go directly to daily bonus, skills, quest and etc. I don't know why? Can anyone in the admin of glu games inc can help? Or explain why it happens and how to solve it.

Sometimes I can play but noticed in boss rush even I finish twice in the same floor still I can play and get gems. Example floor 2 in boss rush I clear it twice then when I play it again I can play still.

When I want to save in iCloud I click SAVE button then It will appear "not enough gems. Buy more? Then ok nothing happen.

Again when my game when to inventory i will freeze and i cannot do anything. I was frustrated really frustrated very very frustrated. When i open eternity warriors 2 my phone sometimes it authomatically turn off and when I open
It automatically went to inventory then back button and others button is not working.
And why the automatic instruction will appear? Hope the admin can help in these issues.

Thanks...