try before you buy something

mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
it would be nice to have like a one time try before you buy feature

im one of those people who have brought an exotic weapon only find out not to happy with it and wish never brought it in the first place. Sometimes a description of the item is never enough.

i think i would be a happy person to pay a 5 glu coin use for let say 40 seconds to see what the weapon is really like, rather then pay 1200 glu coins use it for 5 seconds and dont like it

There are many ways they can offer this try before buy feature
such as a practice map.. where nothing is gain except seeing what the weapon is like
or actual usage on a stage for a small brief time, and have it off as a one off use feature

This can greatly increase in glu coin purchase as people test out a weapon and if they like it, they will purchase it..

cause i know alot of people dont buy things they dont know much about..

Would you buy a car without giving it a test drive?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That would be a nice feature to have. I'm like you, where I'd like to try the weapon out before actually spending that much,,,,, So if the feature were available, I would be "test driving" for sure!!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    That would be a nice feature to have. I'm like you, where I'd like to try the weapon out before actually spending that much,,,,, So if the feature were available, I would be "test driving" for sure!!!!;)
    Hey Shanny, (good to see ya girl)

yeah that would definitely make my work in CK2 a lot easier lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    We've started implementing that in Heroes of Destiny, and I think Contract Killer 2. It was in the most recent updates. It's definitely something we want to incorporate globally. I think it's a great suggestion!
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Do i win anything for that suggestion?
  • Anil kumarAnil kumar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Definitely, my respect ;)