Options

Ios 7

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
What do you think of the new operating system that was announced by Apple to replace the existing OS this fall? From first impressions it sure appears to be an improvement, lots of abilities that have been wanted by users are finally being answered.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Ima test out ios 7 beta 1 and might reply with what i think of the new version . Many many many new features have been released from what i have been told
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Ima test out ios 7 beta 1 and might reply with what i think of the new version . Many many many new features have been released from what i have been told
    If you are a beta tester I would like to have your objective view of what you think, from first blush it looks more streamlined and has the ability to do more by clicking less IE control panel.

I unfortunately have to wait until the fall and then will not get full version for my iPad 3.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    What you mean you will not get full version for ipad 3?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    No I will not, there are several pieces of IOS 7 that will not be included for lesser powered devices. It's not too bad just a few ;-(
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Ipad 3 should not run slow on iOS 7 its not a old devices, it uses the A5X chip, its supposedly faster than the iphone 4S so i doubt it would run slow
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Im just reporting back what I read off of an Apple blog that certain features would be blocked from older devices. I have no problem running any apps on my device yet the future could change all that as the newest devices are supercharged and developers run to bloat their software.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Yea hardware is hard to keep up its speed when the software is meant for a more powerful, faster, and better chip. They really did change ALOT in iOS 7, it was a greater jump from ios 6 to 7 compared to jump from 5 to 6, really never thought apple would change their stock app images/logo for something else considering it has been there for years and now a big change, lets see what iOS 7 has to bring us :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Ignoring the spam, yes I agree it is a quantum leap for a usually cautious Apple. We will have to wait and see what it means to the older device users, hate to see any slowdown on the hardware side :-(
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Ignoring the spam, yes I agree it is a quantum leap for a usually cautious Apple. We will have to wait and see what it means to the older device users, hate to see any slowdown on the hardware side :-(

Spam was dealt with Ddannen :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    That's why you guys are good, nah I take that back you guys and gals are great!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!