Bug - Samari vs Zombies 2 - Troop Trample

brucepaynebrucepayne Registered Users 5 Posts
Not too long ago I upgraded Troop Trample level 4 (should do 13000 damage). It was working correctly at this level for awhile (a day?). I'm 100% sure it is not working correctly now. Each time I use it I get maybe 4000 or 5000 of damage. To get souls I would go back and replay level 42 and could beat it every time. When troop trample stopped working correctly I can't beat it at all, it stops as soon as it hits a tough enemy or two. For example, I know I saw the troop trample stop after first hitting a pair of NIO GUARDIANs (2000 health each). After suspecting the problem I have used troop trample several times paying close attention to the enemies it was going though and where it would stop, so I am certain it is doing no where near the 13000 damage it is supposed to do.

This is on an iPhone 5. As far as I can tell the app is up to date (app store doesn't tell me otherwise).

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix?

I had posted this in a Samari vs Zombie FAQ forum, but then noticed it gets little traffic (last post early yesterday morning). Then I found this forum which is probbly more appropriate anyway. Sorry for the duplicate post.

Thanks!
Bruce

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your message.

It is more appropriate to post in the SVZ2 forum where you have done it already. Team members who created the game read that forum, they do not read this one here as it is for general support.

Please be patient as they may not be on the forum every day. They will eventually get back to you. Also make sure you have the latest version of SVZ2 installed. This may be an older issue that was recently fixed in the latest game update.

Thank you.
  • brucepaynebrucepayne Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the response. Sorry for the misplaced post.